Okay, since my last post I’ve written my newest book. Completed it in Nano, and won. A first for me and to say that I was proud of myself is an understatement. I was fucking tickled! (Excuse the language.)
So Ella and Nick’s story is done, except for a final sweep to make it all shiny and wonderful. Now i just have a few things to take care of before i share it with the world.
- Contact cover designer and have cover created
- obtain ISBN for eBook and paperback
- copyright said book
- format book for amazon
- upload book to amazon to obtain pre-order links, or not, still debating on that one..
- drink bottle of wine
- schedule several blog posts, hops to get the word out
- prepare coming soon teaser for my page
- share my page and get more fans to my page
- oh yeah back cover blurb needs written
- select teaser quotes for my page and blog
- update amazon author page
- set up email list
- update and hit publish
- drink some more
- scream like a mad woman when my book goes live on release date
- celebrate with good food…and oh yeah wine.
- pass out, and pray that the reviews are good and that no one hates it.
- drink some more.
After that its back to a less hectic schedule, and plotting the next book in my fairy tale series… I’m thinking big bad wolf…..a sexy wolfe!
So now back to the ride, and maybe a lot of tums! I’m getting dizzy but I’m loving it!